Georgia's housing market remains steady as we head into the fall and winter months. Monthly indicators for September are as follows:
- New Listings increased 6.5 percent to 16,066.
- Pending Sales were up 11.2 percent to 11,436.
- Inventory levels shrank 1.1 percent to 45,326 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 5.8 percent to $230,000.
- Days on Market was down 7.3 percent to 51 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 7.3 percent to 3.8 months.
We are in a transitioning market which means pricing, marketing and positioning are critical to selling.
Contact us at 770-765-6222 to get your home's value and custom marketing plan to sell for top dollar.