Atlanta Housing Market - August 2022
AUGUST 2022 HOUSING INDICATORS
The Monthly Housing Indicators for Georgia are in for August. Median Sales Prices were up 15 percent year-over-year, Days on the Market decreased 14 percent, and Months Supply of Inventory rose 47 percent.
* New Listings decreased three percent to 17,427
* Pending Sales decreased 18 percent to 12,635
* Closed Sales were down 17 percent to 12,958
* Inventory levels increased 32 percent to 28,391 units
* The Median Sales Price increased 15 percent to $345,000
* The Average Sales Price increased 15 percent to $404,868
* Days on Market decreased 14 percent to 25 days
* Months Supply of Inventory was up 47 percent to 2.2 months
This makes it several months in a row of increased supply and lower sales. If you're waiting to buy now is the time. If you're selling, prices remain steady but time on market is increasing. Contact us to find out how to make this market work for your real estate plans.